Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Supernatural Strength

 Scripture:

"Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength. 'Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed,' he said, 'Peace! Be strong now; be strong.' When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, 'Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength.'"

Observation:

Daniel was weak after some spiritual encounters he had.  He said, just prior to this, that he felt very weak, with no strength, and that he could hardly breathe. God sent the angel who touched him and immediately he received peace and strength. 

Application:

When we have worked hard and ministered with all our heart, God can send an angel to give us strength, or He can do it without one. The point is that God is able to give us supernatural strength when we have become exhausted from spiritual work.  One moment in the presence of the Lord and we are rejuvenated, refreshed, and ready to keep on going forward for the Lord.

Prayer:

Father, I feel weak and tired from this ministry trip I have been on this week in Dominican Republic. I need supernatural strength today. Fill me with Your power and strength.  Heal my voice, which is weak from preaching. Empower my body and bring Your supernatural strength to finish the race well. Touch my team today and give them all they need for Your purposes.

Forever Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment