Friday, November 5, 2021

Prophetic God Encounters

 Scripture:

“In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders of Judah were sitting before me, the hand of the Sovereign Lord came on me there.” ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭8:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Ezekiel records here about an encounter he had with the Lord. He was in his house with the elders of Judah and the hand of the Sovereign Lord came on him there. The Lord began to show him things to come and judgments that would come on Israel and Judah.  I love the words, “the hand of the Sovereign Lord came on me there.”

Application:

I desperately want “the hand of the Sovereign Lord” to come on my life. I love prophetic God encounters and I know I’m not suppose to seek signs and wonders or encounters, but I love when God shows up strong in my life in a very personal way. I love those times in His presence when He overwhelms me with His goodness and His power. I want to know Him, walk with Him, work for Him, and flow with Him at all times. 

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I long for Your presence and power to com upon my life in greater dimensions. I love those times when Your Spirit has come upon me in the past and showed me things. I open my life to You completely Lord. Come and speak to me for Your servant is listening. Show me things to come. Show me what needs to happen in each situation. Show me Your glory. You are incredible and I love to encounter You.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment