Saturday, November 6, 2021

An Undivided Heart and a New Spirit

 Scripture:

“I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.” ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭11:19‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

God says here that He will give His people an undivided heart and a new spirit.  He says He will remove their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. He longs for a people who will be completely His, not for pride purposes, but because He wants to bless them and show them the benefits of serving Him.

Application:

When Jesus died, this heart was made possible in His death and resurrection.  We can now live out this verse by the power of the Holy Spirit. We need to ask God to give us an undivided heart and a new spirit.  I want my heart to be pliable and flexible to become all God wants me to be.

Prayer:

Father, I give You my heart. Cleanse it. Make it new. Help me to walk with You in deeper levels. Teach me Your word and help me to live it out each day. I want to know You in the fellowship of your suffering and the power of Your resurrection.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment