Friday, November 26, 2021

Restored

 Scripture:

“And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.” ‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

This scripture is so powerful! Peter tells us that we will go through some difficult times, but that God will restore us, make us strong, firm and steadfast. He also adds that it was God who called us to HIs eternal glory and even allowed the suffering.

Application:

When we go through trying times, we must realize we are living in the last days and there will be trials of all kinds in this season. What we must focus on is that fact that God will deliver us from them all. He will make us strong, not we ourselves. He will make us steadfast, not we ourselves. The Christian life is all about walking in step with the Holy Spirit and doing what He wants us to do. When we do that, God will step in and do His part.

Prayer:

Father, You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek.  You are my all in all! When I fall down, You pick me up. When I am dry, You fill my cup. Receive glory and honor from my life. I commit myself to You for Your purposes. Help me to walk in step with You and fulfill everything You have planned for my life. I am Yours,

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment