Thursday, June 27, 2019

The Enemy Will Not Succeed

Scripture:

“So you see, God is with us. He is our leader. His priests blow their trumpets and lead us into battle against you. O people of Israel, do not fight against the Lord, the God of your ancestors, for you will not succeed!””
‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭13:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

We are told here that God was with Judah and was their leader.  They had not walked away from Him and were still following His words.  Therefore, the king had confidence that God would fight their battles.  He told Israel not to fight against them because they would not succeed because Israel was trusting in gods made with their own hands.

Application:

When we do things God’s way, we get God results.  When we follow the Lord as He wants us to follow Him, our enemies will not be victorious.  We must trust the Lord completely and walk in His ways, then our enemies will be routed and we will walk in His victory.  He is able to defeat every enemy, he just needs us to live lives that honor and please Him.

Prayer:

Father, Once again I give you my life.  I am Yours.  I want to hear the prophetic voice of my God.  I want to see You, know You, hear You and walk with You.  Open my eyes to see and my spiritual ears to hear what You are saying at all times.  I love You with all my heart.  Thank you for working with us in the Dominican Republic and touching many lives.  You are awesome.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment