Thursday, June 13, 2019

Excel in Generosity

Scripture:

“You do well and excel in every respect—in unstoppable faith, in powerful preaching, in revelation knowledge, in your passionate devotion, and in sharing the love we have shown to you. So make sure that you also excel in grace-filled generosity.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭8:7‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Paul is writing and commending the Corinthians about their gifts and giving, and encouraging them to continue and increase their giving.  He told them that they excel in unstoppable faith, powerful preaching, revelation knowledge, and passionate devotion.  Then he told them to also excel in grace-filled generosity.

Application:

As I read this today, I desire to give more and more through my personal life and through our church. I want to excel in grace-filled generosity.  I want God to bless my life so that I can be a blessing to others.  I desire to be a vessel God can give and help people through at ever-increasing measure.

Prayer:

God, You know my heart.  I long to be in a place of being able to help more and more people.  I want to walk in a higher level of generosity.  Increase my faith.  Bless my life more and more so I have enough to meet my needs and to be a blessing to others.  Open the windows of heaven over my life, Word of Life and Hearts for the Harvest.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment