Thursday, June 6, 2019

Prophetic Insight

Scripture:

“The king appointed his officer to control the traffic at the gate, but he was knocked down and trampled to death as the people rushed out. So everything happened exactly as the man of God had predicted when the king came to his house.”
‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭7:17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Elisha had predicted exactly what would happen and it came to pass exactly how he said it would.  He prophesied a radical change in the economy within twenty-four hours and it happened exactly how he said it would.  Elisha spoke accurately on behalf of the Lord.

Application:

I want to walk with God as Elisha did.  I want to speak on the Lord’s behalf and be on target 100%.  I want to be able to say that it happened, “exactly” like he said it would.   Today we have the gifts of the Spirit and a relationship with the Holy Spirit that these men only wish they could have, yet they prophesied with incredible accuracy.  We should be even more accurate.  I need to seek God more and more until His words flow from my lips.

Prayer:

Lord, teach me to follow Your voice and speak what You are speaking.  Your re never wrong and what You say always comes to pass.  I want to hear clearly the word of the Lord.  I want to represent You well in the earth.   Guide me.  Lead me. Show me.  I am Yours.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment