Friday, June 14, 2019

Overflow

Scripture:

“Yes, God is more than ready to overwhelm you with every form of grace, so that you will have more than enough of everything—every moment and in every way. He will make you overflow with abundance in every good thing you do.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭9:8‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Paul is telling the Corinthians that as they are generous in their giving, God will bless their lives overwhelmingly.  He tells them God is more than ready to overwhelm them in every form of grace and that they will have more than enough of everything.

Application:

Do I really believe God is more than enough and that He will overwhelm me with His abundance of every good thing.  I think sometimes I set my sights too low and don’t believe God will really bless me like I know He can.  I have seen Him do it for others, and even in my own life at times, but I tend to live like I’m not expecting the overflow of God’s goodness.

Prayer:

Father, You are the giver of every good and perfect gift.  As we have been faithful to give more and more, will You open the windows of heaven over my family and let us see the overflow of Your goodness.  We need a house with main level living and bedrooms on the main level.  Overflow and let this come to pass and we will give You praise.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment