Monday, November 12, 2018

When God is Your Enemy

Scripture:

“Yes, I will make many peoples astonished at you, and their kings shall be horribly afraid of you when I brandish My sword before them; and they shall tremble every moment, every man for his own life, in the day of your fall.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭32:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

God is speaking to Egypt here and telling them about what He is going to do because of the way they have treated people.  He says that many peoples will be astonished at them and people will fear them when God brandishes. His sword before them.  He says that every man will tremble for their own lives when they fall.

Application:

God is the GOd of power and great might.  We cannot forget that He is a loving God, but He is also a just God.  He will bring about justice in the earth.  Those who lived terrible lives will pay.  Nobody wants to be under the judgment of God, but rather we want peace with God and His blessing.  We want our defense attorney, Jesus Christ, working on our behalf.  I want to live a life that pleases God in every way.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are all-powerful and I want to live a life that pleases You and does Your will in the earth.  I want to worship You all of my life and live in the land of Your blessing.  You are incredible and it is an honor to serve You.  Help me to serve You well and to represent You well.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment