Friday, November 16, 2018

Face Down Worship

Scripture:

“Then the man brought me through the north gateway to the front of the Temple. I looked and saw that the glory of the Lord filled the Temple of the Lord, and I fell face down on the ground.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭44:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When Ezekiel encountered the glory of the Lord, his response was to all on his face to the ground.  This same response happens in many places in the Bible.  When a person sees the awesomeness of God, they will humble themselves before Him and whatever way they know how.

Application:

I want to be a face-down worshipper always.  I want to live a life of humble adoration of the God who gave me life and set me apart for Himself.  Everyone will bow before Him at some point in the future, I want to bow before Him now.  Face down is the only way to enter the glory of the Lord.

Prayer:

Father, help me to be a face-down worshipper.  I want to see Your glory desperately, but even if I don’t, I want to live a face-down life of worship.  Teach me to worship You how You want to be worshipped.  Let me enter into Your glory.  I want to know You more and more.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment