Friday, November 23, 2018

Precious to God

Scripture:

““Don’t be afraid,” he said, “for you are very precious to God. Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!” As he spoke these words to me, I suddenly felt stronger and said to him, “Please speak to me, my lord, for you have strengthened me.””
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭10:19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Daniel was receiving some super important words about the kingdoms of the world and about the last days.  An angel came to deliver him a message.  When he did, Daniel felt weak and fell on his face before the messenger.  Then the Lord spoke, “you are very precious to God.  Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!”  The angel let Daniel know who he was to God and then strengthened him.

Application:

We must know who we are to God if we are going to accomplish His purposes in the earth.  We can say with Daniel that we are very precious to God because He gave His own Son for us.  We can receive the next words as well.  We can be peaceful, encouraged and strong because we know who we are in God.  I need a revelation of how precious I am to God today.

Prayer:

Father, I know You love me.  I am confident in my head, but I’m not sure my heart gets the fullness of this revelation.  Help me to walk more confidently in my relationship with You and help me to walk in peace, encouragement and strength.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment