Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Face to Face

Scripture:

Deuteronomy 34:10  "And there has not arisen a prophet since in Israel like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face".

Observation:

Israel had many prophets, but none of them had the relationship with God that Moses did.  Moses spoke with the Lord face to face.  He had a more intimate relationship with the Lord than anyone who came after him.

Application:

I want to know God like Moses did.  I want to know Him intimately.  I want to hear His voice clearly and to walk in His ways.  We should seek to know God deeper all the time.  We should desire to know Him life Moses did.  He is approachable and knowable, we just need to seek Him out.

Prayer:

Father, let me be a seeker of God.  Let my life be a passionate pursuit of You will, plans and purposes.  Help me to stay on track and to continue to seek You diligently all the says of my life.  I am Yours and want to know You like Moses did.

In Pursuit,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment