Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Work of the Spirit

Scripture:

Ezekiel 43:5  "The the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple".

Observation:

When Ezekiel encountered God, it was an awesome experience.  It tells us that the Spirit of the Lord lifted him up and brought him into the inner court, then the glory of the Lord filled the temple.  God lifted him up and took him into His glory.

Application:

The Holy Spirit lifts us up and brings us places we could never go on our own.  He brings us into His glory.  We should always seek the Lord with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength.  When we do, He will lift us up and take us into His presence and show us things we can't even imagine.  May we always be seekers of God and may we walk in His presence and power.

Prayer:

Father, I want to encounter you once again.  I love my daily time with You, but I am hungry for another encounter in Your glory.  I want to see You.  I want to know You.  I want to hear Your voice as the voice of many waters.  Take me into Your presence today as I seek after You.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment