Tuesday, November 15, 2016

God's Promises

Scripture:

Ezekiel 39:29  "I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord".

Observation:

God speaking here of a time when He would no longer hide his face from Israel, but would pour out His Spirit on them.  From the surrounding prophecies, it appears this will be in a time that is still in the future.  It appears that God will turn His face again towards Israel and will bless them and they will turn to Him as well.  This is seen in Romans 9-11 as well.  God is not done with Israel.  he will raise her up.

Application:

This is a word from God to Israel that is thousands of years old and has not yet taken place, yet today we see God revealing Himself to Israel once again.  We are beginning to see the outpouring of God's Spirit in Israel for the first time in many generations.  When God promises something... it will surely come to pass.  It may not happen when we would like it to, but it will happen.  We must hear the Word of the Lord and then align ourselves to see it come to pass.

Prayer:

Lord, let me be patient with Your promises.  Help me not to rush what You have for my life.  Teach me to trust You completely and in every area of my life.  Let me fulfill all You have for me to do.  I am Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment