Friday, April 19, 2019

Greatly Impacted

Scripture:

“The power of God caused the word to spread, and the people were greatly impacted.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭19:20‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Here in Acts we here about the ministry of Paul as he travelled on his missionary journeys.  I am drawn to this verse in the Passion Version because it demonstrates the how the Gospel advances best in the Kingdom.  It is the power of God that caused the word to spread, not man’s doing.  People being impacted was the other part of the spread and growth of the Gospel.

Application:

I am longing to see more of the power of God in my life and ministry.  I want to see lives “greatly impacted” by the Gospel.  I don’t want to do church because it is the thing to do, I want to see lives dramatically impacted by the Good News of Jesus.  I want to see a place that is filled with the power of God where lives are forever changed because they Encounter Christ, Engage in Growth and Extend the Kingdom.

Prayer:

Father, move powerfully in my life and in the lives of the people at Word of Life.  Let the word spread in my region that there is a powerful God working and people’s lives are being greatly impacted.  Let lives be changed for Your glory.  I long to see You move stronger and stronger in my region.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment