Thursday, April 18, 2019

Don’t Ever Be Afraid


Scripture:

“One night, the Lord spoke to Paul in a supernatural vision and said, “Don’t ever be afraid. Speak the words that I give you and don’t be intimidated,”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭18:9‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

God have Paul a supernatural vision and told him to never be afraid, but to speak the words God gave him and not to be intimidated by anyone or anything.  Many times in Scripture we see people being told not to fear, but to be bold.  Fear is a great limiter and hinderance in our lives.

Application:

We should never be afraid of working for Christ and speaking on His behalf.  The next verse tells Paul that God was with him wherever he went.  Our confidence is not in our abilities, but in the GOd we serve.  He is able to work on our behalf and we can trust Him to take care of us, no matter what people do or say.  Our trust must be in Him and Him alone.  When we get that right, we will not fear what man can do to us.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, help me to walk with You in confidence and not to fear what man can do to me or say about me.  Help me to never fear the opinions of man, but to have a healthy fear of God.  You have always been faithful to me, help me to trust You more in this area.  You have always had my back.  Help me to believe that more and more.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment