Saturday, December 16, 2017

Picture of Heaven

Scripture:

Revelation 7:9 "After these things I saw, and behold a great multitude, which no man could number, out of every nation and of all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the Lamb, arrayed in white robes, and palms in their hands".

Observation:

In this verse, we get a glimpse of what goes on in heaven around the throne of God.  John saw a great multitude of people that was innumerable.  They were from every tribe, nation and language and they were worshiping the Lamb together.  The greatest demonstration of worldwide unity happens every day in heaven.  There is no division, race, or language discrimination.  Perfect unity!

Application:

As we pray "Thy kingdom come and the thy will be done", we must remember what we see in this passage, is the will of God.  God wants His children to worship together from all over the earth.  In heaven, there will be no race distinctions.  In heaven, there will be no race divisions.  We will all worship the King together in perfect unity.

Prayer:

Father, I give my life to building unity in Your kingdom.  I pledge to You that I will do my best to reconcile pastors, churches, leaders, and denominations to each other and to You.  Help me to do it.  Give me the platform and I will speak.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment