Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Great Multitude

Scripture:

Revelation 19:1 "After these things I heard as it were a great voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, Hallelujah; Salvation, and glory, and power, belong to our God".

Observation:

When it's all said and done, God wins, the devil is defeated and God's people, "A Great Multitude", will be worshiping Him in heaven.  We will be singing hallelujah, salvation, and glory, and power belong to our God.  What a beautiful picture of how this all wraps up.

Application:

We are living in the last days and must remain alert and walk in close relationship with our Father.  It says that there will be a great multitude in heaven worshiping.  I want to be part of making the multitude larger and larger.  I want to extend the reach of God's kingdom farther and farther until the time of the Gentiles comes to an end.  I need to commit my life more and more to the extension of the Kingdom of God.

Prayer:

Lord, I want to be in that great multitude one day, but I also want to be part of building that multitude here on earth until that day.  Help me to stay focused on winning souls and making disciples.  Help me to keep the main thing the main thing.  Keep me on track and empower me to build and extend Your kingdom here on earth into every nation, tribe and tongue.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment