Monday, December 18, 2017

All Nations

Scripture:

Revelation 15:4 "Who shall not fear, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy; for all the nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy righteous acts have been made manifest".

Observation:

John was witnessing some pretty incredible stuff about the anti-christ and false prophet, then he comes into this section and declares the part of the song of Moses.  He talks about everyone fearing the Lord and all nations worship before Him when His righteous acts are made manifest.

Application:

One day, every knee is going to bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God.  I want to be a person who worships Him now, instead of one who waits until its too late.  I also have volunteered my life to take His good news to the ends of the earth.  I want to be part of every nation knowing Him before its too late.

Prayer:

Father, I give myself fresh to You today for the building of Your kingdom in every nation of the earth.  Let me be part of extending Your kingdom into the whole earth.  I want to see the nations worshiping You together.  I want to see that here in my church and around the world and I give myself to You for that purpose today.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment