Friday, December 22, 2017

Filled

Scripture:

Habakkuk 2:14 "For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea."

Observation:

Habakkuk is given a vision of a day when the entire world would be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord.  He was told that the knowledge of the glory of the Lord would be so encompassing that it would be like the waters covering the sea.

Application:

I want to be part of helping this verse come to pass in my life.  I want the knowledge of the glory of the Lord to cover the earth like the waters cover the sea.  I commit my life to the expansion of the kingdom of God in all the earth till the whole world knows.

Prayer:

Father, let me be part of extending Your kingdom into all the earth.  Help me to follow You completely and to be an instrument in Your hands for the extension of Your reign and rule in the earth.  Let my life be used to bring other lives to You.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment