Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Dilligently Obey

Scripture:

Zechariah 6:15  "And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of Jehovah; and ye shall know that Jehovah of hosts hath sent me unto you.  And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of Jehovah your God."

Observation:

Zechariah is given a word from an angel about people from all over coming to build in the temple.  He was told that hen he saw it happen, he would know the angel was sent from God.  At the end, the angel tells him something crucial to all of it.  He says, it will come to pass, IF he would diligently obey the voice of the Lord.

Application:

We all want to claim the promises of God, but promises in God's word generally are conditional.  When we are obedient to Him and walking in the Spirit, we can ask what we will and it will be done for us, but when we are walking in disobedience, we have nothing to stand on.  Our promises generally have an "if" attached to them.  We do our part of obedience and God does His part.

Prayer:

Once again Lord, I ask come before You and ask you to help me walk in obedience to You at all times.  Help me say yes, no matter what You ask of me.  Open doors and I will walk through them.  Let me hear Your voice and I will say yes. 

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment