Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Once You Kill A Giant

Scripture:

I Chronicles 20:8  "These were descended from the giants in Gath, and they fell by the hand of David and by the hand of his servants".

Observation:

David is greatly known for killing Goliath.  It is one of the most beloved stories in the Bible.  Goliath was the first giant David killed, but when David became king, the entire race of giants was wiped out by David and his men.  What was once seemingly impossible, became something that was dont over and over again.

Application:

Once a major victory is won, it encourages the victor and those around them to have confidence that other battles can be won.  When you get victory over on area of your life, you will have confidence to go after other areas.  Those around us will also begin to exude confidence and begin wining battles.  Once you kill a giant, you will kill others.  Let's go after some giants in our lives, victory is waiting for us.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, teach me to be a giant slayer.  Help me to win in some areas and gain the confidence I need to lead your people well.  Let me see some victories and increase my faith.  Help me to walk with you day by day, defeating every enemy and destroying the works of the devil.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment