Saturday, February 4, 2017

To Bring You To The Place

Scripture:

Exodus 23:20  "Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared".

Observation:

God promised Moses and the people of Israel that He was sending an angel who would lead them and guard them as they journeyed to the Promised land.  God had prepared a place for His people and even assigned an angel to make sure His people got where they were suppose to get.

Application:

When God has an assignment for you, He will make sure you are provided for on the journey.  He will make sure we are brought to the place He has prepared for us.  Just as he sent and angel to guard and to guide the children of Israel, we can rest assured that God will do the same for us as we follow after Him.  Where He leads, He feeds.  Where he guides, He provides.

Prayer:

Father, help me to follow Your voice as You lead me to the place you have prepared for me.  Teach me to walk in confidence that You are guiding me and providing for me on the journey to where You are taking me.  I trust You, but I want to trust You more.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment