Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Lord Worked with Them

Scripture:

Mark 16:20  "And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by accompanying signs."

Observation:

After the Lord resurrected and ascended into heaven, Mark records that the disciples went out everywhere and preached the Gospel as Jesus had told them to do.  As they went, doing what He told them, He worked with them, confirming the message they brought with signs and wonders.

Application:

I want the Lord to work with me in ministry more than anything else.  I want to work together with Him, doing His will in the earth.  I want to truly be a co-worker with the Lord, fulfilling His desire in the earth.  When we are doing what He asked us to do, we can expect Him to be right there with us, confirming our message.  Our job is to do His will, His job is to be there with us and confirm when we speak about him.

Prayer:

Father, thank you for walking with me and working through me in life and ministry.  I want to work together with You more and more.  I desire intimate fellowship with You.  Help me to do my part, then come through and confirm what is being spoken.  I want to be effective for You and Your kingdom.  Work with me.  Walk with me.  Help me to do Your will in the earth and I'll say yes.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment