Monday, February 20, 2017

Be Holy

Scripture:

Leviticus 11:45  "For I am the Lord who brought you up out of the and of Egypt to be your God.  You shall therefore be holy, for I am holy".

Observation:

God was speaking about purification and what is considered holy and what it considered unholy.  He reminded his people that it was He who brought them up out of Egypt and that He wanted them to be holy as He is holy.

Application:

God truly wants His people to be separated from the world and separated for His purposes.  He wants to be the center of our lives.  He wants us to be holy as He is holy.  In the verse above, it says God brought them out of Egypt to be their God.  He wants to be our Lord and our God.  He wants us to completely His and to worship Him as He wants to be worshiped.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to walk in holiness in walk, work, and worship.  Help me to be ALL IN as it relates to my relationship with you.  Help me to serve You ALL OUT, with all my heart, soul mind and strength.  You are my Go and I want to be completely Yours.  You are amazing!

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment