Thursday, February 23, 2017

Completely His

Scripture:

Leviticus 20:26  "You shall be holy to me, for I the Lord am holy and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be mine".

Observation:

In this passage God is laying down the laws of worship, life, relationships, sins etc.  He then tells the people that He had separated them from the other people so that they could be His.  He wanted a people who would be completely His instead of serving themselves, their own flesh or other gods.  He wanted a people who were pure and holy and did things His way instead of their own or the way other people did things.

Application:

God is still looking for a people who will be completely His.  He is looking for a people who will be sold out completely to His will and purposes.  We need to offer ourselves completely to God and to live according to His ways and His intentions.  He wants to be the center of our lives and for us to walk accordingly.  We should seek to be completely His.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I am Yours.  I give myself completely to You and want nothing more and nothing less than Your will to be done in my life.  I lay my life before You and ask You to lead me, direct my life and show me how to act and react in every situation.  Let my life bring You glory.  I want to be completely Yours.

Yours Always,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment