Friday, February 10, 2017

Led by The Cloud

Scripture:

Exodus 40:38  "For the cloud of the Lord was on the tabernacle by day, and fire was in it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel throughout all their journeys".

Observation:

When Moses had finished building the Tabernacle exactly to God's specifications, the glory of the Lord came down and remained over the Tabernacle throughout their journeys in the wilderness.  When the glory moved, the people packed up and moved.  They followed the glory of the Lord.

Application:

We need to be people who follow the presence and glory of the Lord.  We need to seek Him, follow Him, desire Him, and do what He says.  When we do, the glory of the Lord will be upon our lives.  When you follow the pattern, you experience the awesome presence of the Lord.  We need to be seekers of the Lord with all our hearts.

Prayer:

Father, reveal Your glory in my life.  I want to know You more intimately.  I want to walk with You, talk with You, and know You more and more.  Open my ears to hear and my heart to respond to You at all times.  I am Yours.  Fill my life to overflowing.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment