Tuesday, February 14, 2017

ALL IN

Scripture:

Mark 12:29-30  "Jesus answered, 'The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.  And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul an with all your mind and with all your strength''".

Observation:

When Jesus was asked which was the greatest or most important commandment, He responded that it was that the Lord is one and that we should love the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.  Jesus declared this to be the most important commandment and we should consider it so as well.

Application:

Our love for God needs to eclipse our love for anything else in this world.  Our love for God should supersede every other love in our lives.  We must love Him above all else in our lives, when we do, we will see Him work strongly in our lives.  God wants us to be ALL IN!  He wants all of our heart, our soul, our mind and our strength.  He wants a people who are completely Him and I want to be one of those people.

Prayer:

Father, help me to live life ALL IN with You.  I want to worship and serve You above all else.  I want my heart, soul, mind and strength to be given to You above all else.  I want to be completely Yours.  Help me to live a God-first life.  Be first in everything I do.  Be first in my conversation.  Be first in every area of my life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment