Saturday, October 8, 2016

Here I Am, Here I Am

Scripture:

Isaiah 65:1  "I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me.  To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, "here am I, here am I'".

Observation:

God is speaking through Isaiah here and tells us that He revealed himself to those who didn't ask for him and He was found by those who were not looking.  He called out to a nation that didn't call out to Him.  God pursues those who aren't pursuing Him.

Application:

God is amazing in that He came looking for us before we came looking for Him.  He reached down to us, before we looked up to Him.  He is the initiator in our relationship.  It is He who reached out first, our job is simply to accept Him and walk with Him.

Prayer:

Father, thank you for looking for me when I wasn't looking for You.  Thank You for seeking me out.  Thank You for choosing me and loving me when I was unlovable.  You are incredible!

Love,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment