Tuesday, October 4, 2016

God's Word

Scripture:

Isaiah 55:11 "So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it".

Observation:

God is speaking though Isaiah and telling him that God's words never return empty, but are powerful and they will accomplish what He wants them to accomplish.  When God speaks... It will happen.  When God speaks, things change.

Application:

We must have great confidence in the word of the Lord.  When God's word tells us something... It will come to pass.  When we have a word from the Lord and we know it is from the Lord, we must wait patiently for it because it will come to pass and God will accomplish all He wants to accomplish.

Prayer:

Father, help me to trust You more and to put my faith in your word.  Your words are life and truth.  Thank You for sharing this with me this morning.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment