Friday, August 5, 2016

Who Has God's Attention?

Scripture:

Psalm 33:18  "But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love".

Observation:

The Psalmist declares here that those who fear the Lord, also have His eyes on them.  He is looking at those who fear Him.  He also says that His eyes are on those who hope in His unfailing love.    Hoping in God's unfailing love gets God's attention.

Application:

When we don't know what to do, we can always hope in God's unfailing love.  His love doesn't fail when we mess up.  His love doesn't fail when bad things happen.  We can always trust in His love because His love never fails. Our job is to fear Him and trust His love.  His job is to keep His eyes on us and take care of us.  We can trust Him completely.

Prayer:

Father God, help me to walk with You closer and closer.  Teach me to fear You and to put my hope in Your unfailing love.  I know You love me, but help me understand that love more and more each day.  Help me to find hope for my life in your unfailing love.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment