Tuesday, August 9, 2016

God's Looking... Am I Seeking?

Scripture:

Psalm 53:2  "God looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God".

Observation:

The Psalmist tells us that God is looking down from heaven on whoever understands, then he lets us know that those who understand, would be the ones who seek God.  There is a direct correlation between understanding life and seeking God.  Those who get it, seek Him!

Application:

God is looking down to see if we understand or if we get it.  Those who are seeking God get it and understand.  Those who understand Him are seeking Him.  We need to realize that God is worth the pursuit.  Seekers are finders.  We will find Him when we seek for Him with all our heart.  The greatest thing your life can be known for is being a person who seeks God.  When that happens, He will raise you up in every other area.

Prayer:

Father, let me be a person who understands and who seeks You continually throughout my years.  Help me to follow You closely and not just be a casual follower.  I love You and want Your influence in my life.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment