Tuesday, August 2, 2016

He Rescued Me

Scripture:

Psalm 18:17-18  "He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me.  They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support".

Observation:

The Psalmist realized that it was God who had rescued him from his enemies who were actually stronger than him.  When he was is the day of his disaster, they came after him and confronted him, but God rescued him and was his support.

Application:

God is faithful to rescue his people when the enemy tries to destroy them.  He is faithful to support us when we are overwhelmed by our enemies.  Sometimes, we face things that are bigger than we are, and we must realize that God will rescue us and deliver us from whatever is planned against us.

Prayer:

Father, I need your support this week.  Help me to follow Your voice and do what You speak to me.  Help me to hear You clearly and to walk out what Your desires are for my life.  You are my strength and my song.  You are my salvation.  You are the center of my life.  Help me to follow You well.  Deliver me from my enemies I pray.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment