Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Never Shaken

Scripture:

Psalm 55:22  "Cast your care on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken".

Observation:

The Psalmist tells us here that when we are going through things, we must cast our care on the Lord because He will sustain us.  He will not allow us to be shaken, but we have a hard time casting our care.

Application:

We must learn to cast our cares because He cares for us.  Casting means to throw something as far away from us as possible.  We must learn to cast the things that are bothering us away and trust the Lord to sustain us and give us what we need for the day we are living in.  He is faithful, but we must learn to cast because He then is faithful to sustain us.

Prayer:

Father, help me learn to cast my cares on You.  I know you care for me and want to lift me up and sustain me.  Teach me to trust You more each day.  You are my strength and the lifter of my head.  You are awesome Lord.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment