Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Great Multitude

Scripture:

Revelation 7:9  "After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people, and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.  They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands".

Observation:

John saw a multitude in heaven whose number was absolutely huge.  It was innumerable!  They were worshiping God around the throne and declaring that salvation belongs to Him and to the Lamb.

Application:

I love reading this because it demonstrates just how large the number of those who will make heaven is going to be.  It gives me confidence we are on the right team and it gives me strength to keep on going and sharing the Good News.  We must be about our Father's business of Kingdom expansion.  As we do, we will see heaven populated more and more.  Can't wait to see this awesome sight!

Prayer:

Father, You are worthy of all praise and honor.  You are the victor over all, both in this life and in the life to come.  Help me to keep my focus on populating heaven with people from every tribe, language and nation.  Help me keep the main thing, the main thing.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment