Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Reputation Makes a Way for You

Scripture:

Ruth 3:11 "Now, my daughter, do not fear.  I will do for you whatever you ask, for all my people in the city know that you are a a woman of excellence".

Observation:

Boaz was speaking with Ruth about her redeemer and he said these words about her, "all my people in the city know that you are a woman of excellence".  These are powerful words!  She was the new kid on the block.  She was gleaning in the fields as a poor person, but the whole city saw her as a woman of excellence.

Application:

Excellence gets you noticed!  When you do things with excellence, people see it and a reputation is started.  Ruth has only been there a short while and the whole city knew she was a woman of excellence.  Her reputation of excellence made a way for her to experience the blessing of God.  We should be people who's reputation goes before us and we should live lives that bring God's blessing.

Prayer:

Father, let my life be a life well-lived.  Let me live a life of excellence.  Help me to have an excellent spirit.  Help me to treat people well and give me wisdom in every area today.  You are amazing and it is a pleasure to serve You.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment