Tuesday, December 16, 2014

All Are Created to Worship

Scripture:

Revelation 7: 9-10 "After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb.  They were wearing whites robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.  And they cried out in a loud voice: 'Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne,and to the Lamb'".

Observation:

In Revelation we see some awesome pictures of heaven and the worship that takes place there.  In this occurrence, we see people from every nation, language, people group and tongue, worshiping God and giving praise to the Lamb.  I see the emphasis in Revelation that all people were created to worship.  This isn't just for some.

Application:

If heaven is going to be filled with people from every tribe, tongue and nation, then we must be about our father's business of getting the Gospel to every people group on the planet.  His message must be preached in every part of the globe.  It is truly the heart of God and as we grow in Him, it must become our heart as well.  We must love people of all ethnicities and nations as Christ does.

Prayer:

Father, let my life be about the expansion of Your kingdom in all the earth.  I want to help get your message around the globe and into every people group.  Give me the resources and I will do my best to expand your influence throughout the earth.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment