Saturday, October 5, 2024

Springs and Gardens

 Scripture:

“The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭58‬:‭11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah gives the word of the Lord here and tells God’s people that He will guide them continually. He promises to give them water when they are dry and to restore their strength. He declares that they will be like a well-watered garden and like and ever-flowing spring. This speaks to me of refreshing and strengthening. He starts with saying the will guide you continually. 

Application:

I want to be guided continually be the Lord. I want to live in His presence drinking of His goodness. Then, I can expect to have His strength and refreshing. A spring never stops flowing and a well-watered garden always produces. I want my life to have a continual flow of the Holy Spirit and to produce life for the Kingdom of God. 

Prayer:

Father, guide me continually. I want to fulfill Your will for my life. I long to walk in step with You, causing others to grow and prosper. Jesus promised that out of our belly’s would flow living water. I want to be a trustworthy spring that never stops flowing. Fill me to overflow with Your Spirit. Guide me continually and show me every step to take. I look to You. You are my source and my resource. Let Your Spirit flow through my life like a mighty river and as steady as a spring.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment