Monday, October 7, 2024

A God Like You

 Scripture:

“For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭64‬:‭4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah gives a description of how God works on behalf of those who wait for Him. He says that since the world began, no one as seen or heard a God like our God. The difference he describes is that our God works for those who wait for Him. This lets us know that all things are possible, but sometimes we have to wait for Him to move. 

Application:

I have to learn to trust the timing of God and wait patiently for certain breakthroughs in my life. I must trust the God who, since the foundation of the world, there has never been anyone like Him. This also brings me into a place of worship. God has blessed me given me access to the all mighty, all powerful God. The king and creator of the universe works on my behalf when I wait for Him.

Prayer:

Father, You are incredible! No eye has seen and no ear has heard of a God like You. You are worthy of my very best praise and worship. You are higher, greater, more powerful, than anything arrayed against me. Help me to trust You more and to learn to wait. You are trustworthy. Help me to be patient and walk in faith.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment