Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Impartation

Scripture:

Deuteronomy 34:9 "Now Joshua son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, for Moses had laid his hands on him.  So the people of Israel obeyed him, doing just as the Lord had commanded Moses."

Observation:

I love the way God says this, Joshua was full of the spirit of wisdom, for Moses had laid his hands on him.  It appears from this that there is a direct connection between him being full of the spirit of wisdom and the laying on of Moses' hands.  There seems to be a transfer of authority and anointing when this happened.

Application:

We should never take the laying on of hands lightly.  There is a definite transfer that takes place when we lay our hands on someone.  We should not lay hands on someone suddenly, but this should be part of putting people into positions of authority, etc.  We need to practice this more in the church.

Prayer:

Father, give me sons and daughters who I can lay my hands on for ministry.  Help me to live a life that walks in your anointing and that transfers that anointing and power to others.  Thanks for the time of laying on of hands in school of ministry last night.  It was powerful.  I want to walk in your power more and more so that when I lay hands on people, there is a powerful transfer.  I want to give something valuable to those I lay my hands on.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment