Thursday, August 10, 2017

My Heart is Fixed

Scripture:

Psalm 57:7  "My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing, yea, I will sing praises".

Observation:

The Psalmist declares here that his heart is fixed.  He has no plans to stray away and he states it twice.  He then repeats twice that he will sing praises.  When we fix our hearts on the Lord, we will sing His praises.

Application:

I want my heart to be fixed on the Lord.  It is easy to get off focus and look at other things.  It is easy to get discouraged, etc.  I need to fix my heart on Him and He ill take care of every other detail.  I want to zoom in close and stay fixed upon the Lord, then I won't be distracted by what is going on around me.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to stay fixed on You and to ever stop singing Your praises.  You are amazing and have walked with me every day of my life.  You are my provider and the source of every good thing in my life.  You are my strength and I love You with all my heart.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment