Saturday, August 19, 2017

ALL

Scripture:

Psalm 103:3 "Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases".

Observation:

When reading this, the word "all" jumped off the page at me.  He is the God who forgives "all" our sins and who heals "all" our diseases.

Application:

If all really means all, then I have to forgive myself when I mess up and stop holding my past mistakes against me.  If all really means all, then I have to believe that God will heal every sickness and disease that comes to me.  He is the healer of every sickness and every disease.  I want more of the healer in my life and I want my body to be healed of every ailment.

Prayer:

Father, heal my body from every ailment, sickness, disease, etc.  Let my youth be renewed like the eagles.  Help me to walk in faith and health because You are my healer.  I will give You all honor and praise.  Thank you for healing everything in my body.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment