Saturday, July 4, 2015

Set Apart

Scripture:

Galatians 1:15  "But when God, who had set me apart even from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles..."

Observation:

When Paul was talking arguing his point about faith and law, he threw in this one sentence that talked about who he was.  He realized that he was set apart to preach Christ from his mother's womb.  he realized that he was part of God's plan of the ages and that, even his from his birth he was set apart for that purpose.

Application:

When you realize that God has been working before we were even born to fulfill His will in your life, it will cause you to believe differently.  When you realize that God put you here for a purpose and that He was intentional in doing that, it will cause you to feel a sense of confidence because you know that God doesn't fail and that His will is going to be accomplished as you respond to Him.

Prayer:

Father, thank You for setting me apart from my mother's womb to serve You.  Thank You that You have been in control of my life since before it started.  you have had You hand on me for Your purposes, now let nothing stop the purposes you have called me for.  Let me not step in the way of what You have purposed for my life.  I am Yours.  Use me for Your purposes more and more.

Thanks,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment