Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I Know You Can Do All Things

Scripture:

Job 42:2  "I know that thou canst do all things, And that no purpose of thine can be restrained".

Observation:

God had just spoken to Job, letting him know how powerful He is.  He ask Job what anyone could do with Behemoth and Leviathon.  He let Job know that He was all-powerful.  Job's response was great.  He didn't argue, complain, etc., he just acknowledged the awesomeness of God.  He goes on to say that no purpose of God's could be restrained.

Application:

How big do we see God?  Do we really see Him as able to do anything?  Do we understand that no purpose of His can be restrained?  When we come to God, we must come by faith.  We must see Him as limitless and realize that, when He wants something done, it is going to get done.  He has the ability to move heaven and earth on our behalf when He so desires.   His purposes for our lives cannot be restrained.

Prayer:

Father God, the all-powerful.  Help me to see You as You really are.  Help me relate to You in confidence and faith, knowing that no purpose of yours can be restrained.  Teach me to live daily in the understanding of how awesome You are and how much You love me.  Help me walk knowing how deep Your love is for me as well.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment