Tuesday, December 24, 2013

You Brought us to a Place of Abundance

Scripture:

Psalm 66:12 "You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance".

Observation:

The Psalmist shows some thing about his relationship with God that are interesting.  He says that God "let people ride over our heads" and that they "went through fire and water".  He basically says that God allowed them to go through some pretty tough times, but in the end, He brought them to a place of abundance.  With God we will go through difficult times, but the end will be in the place of abundance in we walk and don't faint.

Application:

Hold on in the tough times because God has a place of abundance.  I don't understand God's testing times when it seems like people are riding over my head and I'm going through the fire and water.  I don't understand completely why God allows this stuff to happen, but I know in the end there is a place of abundance and His blessing.  I wish we could just go straight to the abundance, but there always seems to be battles to fight and tough times to get through.

Prayer:

Lord, help me remain faithful in the difficult times and give me confidence that better days are coming.  Help me to see what You see and make the right decisions in the difficult times.  Help me to trust You more each day.  I place my life in Your hands.  I love You.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment