Tuesday, June 5, 2012

He Healed Them All

Scripture:

Matthew 4:24 "News about Him spread as far as Syria, and people soon began bringing to him all who were sick.  And whatever their sickness or disease, or if they were demon possessed or epileptic, or paralyzed - he healed them all".

Observation:

Matthew records that people came to Jesus with all kinds of sicknesses and diseases, and Jesus healed them ALL.  It didn't matter whether the disease was big or small, He healed them all.  Jesus came to take away suffering and pain.  While He was on this earth, he was bringing his kingdom to this earth.  In His kingdom, there is no suffering and Jesus took away suffering while He was here.  Now He has gone away and has given us the job of finishing what He started.

Application:

God has given us everything we need to do the works that Jesus did.  He has commanded us to do the works that Jesus did and even told us that we would do greater works than Jesus.  We must learn to be sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit.  He will lead us into Divine appointments where healing can spring forth.  I must seek Him until I see His kingdom come on earth in it's fullness.  I want to see the day when He heals them all once again.

Prayer:

Lord, I believe that healing demonstrates the love and power of God better than anything else.  It causes people to know You are real and that You love them.  Would You restore healing to Your people until, like in the life of Christ, all are healed?  Pour out Your Spirit in my life, teach me what I need to learn, help me to walk in complete obedience.  I want to see sickness and disease destroyed.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment