Monday, March 12, 2012

The Lord Will Make it Happen

Scripture:

Isaiah 60:22 "The smallest family will become a thousand people, and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, I, the Lord, will make it happen".

Observation:

Isaiah is delivering a prophecy to Israel. It is a prophetic message about the people of Israel coming back to their land from the ends of the earth where they had been scattered. The word says how God is going to bless them. At the very end of the message this one little phrase grabbed me, "I, The Lord, will make it happen". It is a great reminder this morning that what God speaks, will come to pass.

Application:

The word of the Lord never fails. He backs up His promises with, "I, The Lord, will make it happen". There are so many things the Lord has spoken to me throughout my days. So many words that have been promised. These things are in the Lord's hands. In His timing, He will make it happen. This lets me know that I can't force the will of God to happen. He will make it happen! God backs up His words. Therefore, the pressure is off of us to make it happen. He will make it happen!

Prayer:

Father, thank You for this tidbit this morning. I am Yours and You lead and guide my life. Thank you for the prophetic voice that has come through so many of your servants. Help me to relax and realize that "You, the Lord, will make it happen". Help me walk in confidence, not in myself and my abilities, but in the fact that You will make it happen.

Sincerely,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment