Thursday, March 24, 2011

Then They Will Know that I am the Lord

Scripture:

Ezekiel 25:11 "In the same way, I will bring my judgment down on the Moabites. Then they will know that I am the Lord".

Observation:

Throughout the book of Ezekiel I have noticed this phrase over and over, "Then they will know that I am the Lord". In chapter 25 God pronounces judgment on all of the areas surrounding Israel. At the end of each of them He says, "Then they will know that I am the Lord". God reveals Himself in many different ways, but with one desire, that people would know that He is the Lord.

Application:

God desires to be Lord over our lives, our homes, our jobs, and everything in our lives. He has always wanted His people, from OT times, to know that He is the Lord. The only way to acknowledge this and live by it is to submit every area of our lives to Him. He is Lord! When we believe that and walk accordingly, His blessing will overtake us. He knows best and when we surrender our lives to Him, we are better off.

Prayer:

Lord, your word is truth. You are Lord over all! Your name is above every name and I ask you to help me live my life bringing you glory. I know in every nation, You want them to know that You are Lord. Help me to extend your kingdom throughout the earth "that they may know that You are Lord". I want the world to know that you are Lord of all!

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment