Monday, March 28, 2011

Can these Bones Live?

Scripture:

Ezekiel 37:3 "Then He asked me, "Son of Man, can these bones live?""

Observation:

Sometimes God will ask us a question that only He knows the answer to. Usually it is a test of faith to see our response to him in that situation. God shows Ezekiel a valley full of dry bones and asks him "Can these bones live?" Ezekiel has a great answer, "only you know Lord". God asks him a question that must have really made him think. Can these dried out bones actually live again?

Application:

Sometimes God will ask us a difficult question because he wants to see our response. With Him "Nothing" is impossible. With Him that answer is always yes. There is nothing that He cannot do. When we see impossible situations, God sees the possible. When we see dead bones, God sees armies of living men. When we see hopelessness, God knows that we can have hope. He is unlimited in power and in perspective. He sees what we cannot see. Therefore, we must trust Him at all times.

Prayer:

Father, help me to see what you see. Teach me to walk by faith and not by what I see. I want to grow in faith and trust you more every day. Hear my cry this morning Lord. I want my faith to touch Your heart. I want to bless your name at all times and see things how you see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment