Monday, June 26, 2023

When God Blesses

 Scripture:

“Kings from every nation came to consult him and to hear the wisdom God had given him.” ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭9‬:‭23‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Solomon was known for his incredible wisdom and how he ran his country. This verse says that kings from all over the world came to consult him and hear his wisdom that God had given him. The beauty of Solomon’s wisdom is that it is always attributed to God and not to Solomon. It was apparently so overwhelming that people realized, this isn’t man’s wisdom, it must come from God. 

Application:

I want to walk in step with the Holy Spirit and have things happen that the only answer is GOD. Just as God gave Solomon incredible wisdom, He can bless His people today and we can reflect His glory. I want to see things happen in my life that there is no explanation except, “God is good.” My application is that I must seek Him continually and walk in step with Him at all times.

Prayer:

Father, You are the source of every good and perfect thing. Fill me to overflowing with Your Spirit. Teach me to walk with You and to reflect Your glory. Do things in my life that are only explainable by saying, “God did it”. Help me to follow You well all the days of my life.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment